Terms and Conditions of Use
- Content" means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features and other materials that are available on the Site. The term "Content" also includes Marks and Products and Services.
- Mark" means trademark, trade name, service mark, trade dress, logo, custom graphics or icon.
- Products and Services" means the information, locations, data, reference materials, reviews and other items available through the Site.
- Provider" means Our licensors, suppliers, information and advertising providers.
- The terms "Site", "Mark", "Content" and "Products and Services" do not include the sites, marks, content, products or services that are provided by third parties, and that are available through a link on the Site. The use of third party Sites, marks, content, products and services is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the owners or operators of such third party websites.
- Registered User" means a user of Our Site who has voluntarily provided Us with additional personal oinformation and established a User ID and password.
- Registered User ID" means the e-mail address You use (with Your password) and any alias or online handle You link to Your e-mail address to login to our Site.
- You" and "Your" means a user who simply browses the Site or a Registered User of the Site.